Want to change your details in aadhar card? we are here to help you, follow this guide till the end to change Aadhar Card Details Online. The Aadhaar program was introduced in 2009. Since then, a lot may have changed like you may have gotten married so it is possible that you may change your surname and moved to a different city or locality or even lost changed your mobile number. After these too many changes, it is very difficult to change all detail in aadhar card. But there are many simple ways to change your aadhar details. If you want to update your aadhar card then you can use ssup portal online.
You can change the following data in your AADHAAR card, using Online Self Service Update Portal:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Date Of Birth
If you want to update your latest details on your Aadhaar card at the comfort of your home, here’s what you will need:
- A working internet connection
- A laptop/desktop
- A scanner
update your aadhar card mobile number
in this section, we have shared complete step by step instruction to update your mobile number in aadhar card.
- In the first step, Log in to https://uidai.gov.in/
- now select or Choose the ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ option that falls under ‘Aadhaar Services’
- Here you have to Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number, mobile number, email-id and the security code
- Now enter Key in the OTP
- Click on the ‘Verify OPT’ option to verify your mobile number
- If the verification is successful, a green tick will be displayed
- If not then try to resend otp.
- That’s it. you have successfully done.
Update Your Details in aadhaar card Online
- Navigate to the UID portal and login with your Aadhaar number.
- Now you will receive an OTP (One Time Password). You will be redirected to the data page upon entering the OTP.
- Enter Otp and click on submit.
- Select the data you want to update. You can change DOB, address and name in aadhar card.
- If you need to update your address or name, you must furnish respective documents:
Name Correction/Update: Requires supported Proof of Identity(PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo.
Date of Birth Correction: Requires supported proof of Date of Birth. Enter your details in DDMMYYYY format. Keep in mind you can update your Date of Birth only once. Once the date is verified, it cannot be changed.
How to change photo in aadhar card
Can I Change Aadhaar Card Photo myself via Online Method or Offline Method? The answer is Yes, you can change aadhaar card photo online and offline. In this section, we have shared a complete guide to change a photo in aadhar card.
Write an Application to the Regional UIDAI Office
- For that you need to, Download the Aadhaar data update correction form from UIDAI website.
- Now Fill in the required details.
- Write a formal application to the Regional UIDAI office requesting them to change your current Aadhaar Card photo.
- Attach an attested copy of your new photo, and a copy of your Aadhaar card along with the application and Aadhaar update form.
This is how to change photos in Aadhaar card through application mode, the new copy of your Aadhaar card with the requested photo will be dispatched to your address within 15 to 20 days.